Sunday, December 12, 2010

blg 5

Timmy


Final blog


                     


         In my own
opinion a person who always has a positive outlook on life are more likely to
be successful in life. When a person is constantly doubting themselves, or always
looking on the bad side of things. This will cause the person to create
insecurities and get in the way of certain obstacles in life. Obstacles in life
like getting a job or even on your pursuit of love. If a person is always
thinking that they are not good or smart enough to achieve anything. All they
must realize is that everybody has something they are good at. If a person just
believes in themselves and apply their skills to the fullest  extent they would find that it easier to
function in a work environment. Also if a person thinks positive about certain
things such as going on an interview and working in different environments.





After taking my eng101 class I’ve become more of a positive
thinker myself. I used to always think that my life was a joke and I was never
allowing myself to pursue my goals. In the class I’ve been inspired to live a
happy life. Ive learned all different things that I can do to avoid not living
a happy life. Also I’ve learned that if you have motivation to do good and always
look with a positive perspective.  with
all the knowledge of what can be done to better my life I hope to be very
succeccefull  in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment