Monday, November 29, 2010

BLOG NUMBER 5 CONT...

Sacrifice vs. Sharing
 
  In happier the author talks a lot about the way a person can sacrafice and sharing can improve ones happines. By helping others one can make themselves feel better about themselves. I honestly belive that if you do something nice to someone it will come back to you in some from of way. The other day for instence i was waiting for the train. THe train came and i saw all the passengers were on the oppitsite side of the train cart. i saw that there was a homless man or woman sitting there and i was wondering "what if that was me?". So i took my northfsce coat off and gave it to him or her. HE/she didnt even notice that i gave it to them . i didnt even get a thank you  and that mad my action even more rewardable and i was extremly happy after words.
 
THE CORE SELF
 
  The core self as explained in happier is a persons side that not isnt visable to everyones eyes. It is a persons deep inner feelings and beliefs. Like me, i am a very loving person. I am very caring.And I am a very fun and joyfull person to be around. Those are all prime examples of my core self. Now not everyones coreself is going to be positive. A person can have a greedy,hateful,neglectful core self.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment