Sunday, November 14, 2010

thank you

TIMOTHY GIRAL
BLOG NUMBER 6
  
         Around this time of year I always get ask the same question. “What are you thankful for?” I never really thought about it till now because I have to think about it for my blog. There are many things that I can say I am thankful for first is my family. Without my family I honestly have nothing to live for. I am thankful that my family stood by my side through all my ups and downs. Another blessing in my life is that I can actually go to college and experience things that some people can’t for different reasons. Also I can say that I am thankful for life. Life can be a beautiful thing you just got to play your cards right. I feel that a lot of people don’t live their lives to the fullest potential. Now that im older it is time for me to give back to the world for treating me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment